Combox is an all-in-one process optimization platform for smart manufacturers
Quote Process Management
- Close monitoring using KPI and email alerts.
- Monitoring dates and multiple statuses.
- Attached documents.
Manufacturing & Assembly Ranges
- Principle of publication (prevent modification) and revision (changes).
- Cut into different operations.
- Which are divided into tasks of several types (shipping, receiving, machining, assembly, subcontracting).
- For which each work instruction can be detailed by attaching various documents (PDF, video, audio).
- The tasks to be performed are displayed in order and when the conditions are met.
- When the previous task is started and/or completed.
- When at least one part is available (successfully completed in a previous machining task).
- Mandatory measurements based on the minimum number of pieces to be measured per batch.
- Can be attached to almost anything (customers, quotes, parts, ranges, operations, tasks, work instructions, tools, specifications, work centres, machines, etc.)
- Principle of revision/publication/approval/archiving for certain types of documents.
- Centralized warehouse in the database with notion of file and secure access by user group.
Complete Parts Management
- Revisions, publication, archiving
- Assemblies, graphic visualization of the structure
- Unique automatic numbering according to order and/or customer
- Tracking by part serial number for each manufacturing step
- Precise definition of the characteristics/measures to be taken for quality assurance and ISPs.
- Notifications (alerts / non-compliance)
Use of Templates, Lists, and Wizard
- Various templates and software wizards are used to reduce the time required to perform management tasks in the software as well as the risk of errors, including during
- The creation of a routing
- Importing part specifications
- Assigning measurement tools
- The selection from a list of an item linked to others (e. g. category=>type=>type=>subtype) all easily configurable.
- The display of labels, lists, list items and messages is configurable and multilingual
- Everything is likely to be used in more than one language and can be easily configured.
- Each user can select his or her preferred language
Empowering Leaner, Smarter, More Profitable Manufacturing
- Raw Material
- Labor Training
- Purchased Parts
- Special Processes
- Equipment Maintenance
- Equipment Calibration
Aerospace, Automotive, Bags, Furniture and Apparel Companies
Is Combox Right For You?
Request more information by contacting our team today.